- Marcela grew up in Buenos Aires, Argentina. She graduated in Information Technology from the University of Buenos Aires, and completed a Masters degree in Computational and Applied Mathematics at Rice University, in Houston.
- She had a successful career in Technology and Telecommunications, working for large international companies such as Oracle Corporation and Level 3 Communications, where she managed local and international projects and developed data warehouse and business intelligence systems.
- Marcela became a licensed real estate broker in 2007 and has received numerous awards for being one of the top performers at Keller Williams. She specializes in residential and commercial real estate, luxury homes, investment properties and corporate relocations.
She is a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, a designation awarded by the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing to agents who are in the top 10% of their markets. She has also received the Million Dollar Guild award from the same Institute. In addition, she has received the Five Star Professional Award from the Denver 5280 Magazine every year since 2011.
Marcela is a savvy communicator and negotiator, with a breadth of experience for her clients to draw on. One of her key strengths is working through complex situations and bringing them to a positive conclusion. Her down-to-earth attitude and work ethics make her the ideal real estate partner, from high-profile home sellers to first-time buyers. She has an eye for detail that can make the difference in knowing when and how to sell a home, and also how to translate a buyer’s wishes into the ideal home for them.
- Marcela’s hobbies include the study of European history and medieval manuscripts. Her husband, Paul Solari, is a psychotherapist in Louisville.
Professional Designations and Affiliations
- Licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker, Keller Williams Realty.
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS), Million Dollar Guild Designation.
- Transnational Referral Certified (TRC).
- Member, National Association of Realtors.
- Member, Colorado Association of Realtors.
- Member, Denver Metro Association of Realtors.
- Member, Institute for Luxury Home Marketing.
- Certified Project Manager.
- Rotary International.
- International Business Circle.
- Board Member in 3 local non-profit organizations.